Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Bay Area Technology
Welcome to BayTech's online Aeries Internet Registration (AIR). AIR allows you to quickly start the process of registering a student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the school.
You will need a valid email address.
This process should take 20 to 30 minutes to complete. If you are unable to complete the process at one sitting, you may logout, and resume the process at a later time.
To get started registering a new student click the Enroll A New Student button. Once an account has been created, you can enroll another student by clicking Enroll A New Student.
If you would like to reprint or review students previously registered click the Login button.
Your online enrollment will be complete when you have uploaded all the required documents at the end of this process. Here is the list of the documents:
1) Birth Certificate
2) Current Immunization Record
3) Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
4) Proof of Residence: Parents/Guardians must submit two (2) of the following:
- Recent Utility Bill
- Lease Agreement
- Homeowner's/Renter's Insurance Policy, or
- Current Property Tax Statement
5) Parent Verification ID: Parents/Guardians must submit one (1) of the following:
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Passport
- Valid State ID
6) Guardianship or Court Documents for Verification of Custody (if necessary).